Stoss is hiring an experienced Marketing Manager to join our quickly-growing Boston office.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Media and Marketing Director and with other directors and project managers in our Boston and Los Angeles offices to produce proposals and marketing materials, including editing and distributing materials for publication, news outlets, and social media.
The ideal candidate will have excellent graphic design skills, enjoy working collaboratively, and be attentive to details. Ability to manage designers and work collaboratively with others on tight deadlines is critical. Experience preparing proposals and qualifications in the fields of landscape architecture, architecture, or engineering is highly advantageous.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Design, including Graphic Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Urban Design
• 2-3 years experience in business marketing preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong graphic design skills
• Proven ability to direct other designers’ graphic work
• Proven ability to organize and track multiple marketing efforts simultaneously
• Proven ability to coordinate deliverables and manage deadlines with multiple team members and consultants
• Proven ability to locate opportunities, develop connections, and communicate effectively with collaborators, consultants, and potential clients
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Google Docs, and PowerPoint
Please send a resume, graphic samples, writing sample, and a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stoss is a cutting-edge design firm that believes in the productive role of landscape in the making and re-making of cities and social spaces.
We value people who are self-motivated, who have personal initiative, who can bring energy and personality to their work, who develop their own particular expertise, and who can contribute more broadly to office culture. We value people who have their ow...n interests outside of practice, and who bring their unique perspectives and enthusiasm to everything they do.