Navitas is seeking to employ an experienced Marketing Manager to join our newest Global Student Success Program located at the University of Idaho, in Moscow, Idaho.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Applications will be accepted until March 20, 2017. Reference job code 0217IDHMM in the subject line of your email.
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks, which may include a Criminal Background and/or a Multi-State Sex Offender Registry review.
The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the Assistant Marketing Director and the wider marketing and admissions team in the execution and evaluation of marketing strategies that contribute to growth of student enrollments at Navitas.
A key focus of this role will be in implementing strategies to drive increased student enrollments from designated regions. This will be achieved through the development of appropriate marketing materials, ongoing training and management of agents, attendance at key recruitment events, responding to inquiries from prospective students and the tactical execution of inquiry conversion strategies.
- Provide strategic input into the development of annual marketing plans, recruitment targets and budget.
- Develop, implement and evaluate lead generation, conversion and referral campaigns.
- Develop, execute and evaluate student marketing and recruitment strategies/campaigns/ promotional activities, including joint activities with University partner.
- Achieve student recruitment targets and report on performance against key initiatives and enrollment targets.
- Provide ongoing training with Source Country Officers (SCO), University partner and internal staff on suite of products, admission and visa requirements.
- Contribute to the development of the value proposition that differentiates the Business Unit (BU) in specific target markets.
- Conduct market and competitor research including employment and vocational trends.
- Contribute to product portfolio development and its ongoing evaluation and refresh in line with market demand.
- Adhere to the Navitas and University partner style guide in marketing material.
- Travel overseas to participate in marketing/recruitment events as required.
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory framework.
- Relationship management with agents, University partner and Navitas stakeholders.
- Develop marketing material and content including social media marketing and communications.
- Develop BU specific digital content and online web strategy toolkit.
- Develop and lead offer-acceptor campaigns.
- Manage the web page quality control and content management of BU sites to ensure consistency and accuracy of content, quality and focus.
- Ensure adherence to both the Partner University and Navitas brand guidelines and gain relevant University approvals for all marketing material.
- Source and work with external agencies and providers to ensure optimum campaign performance, brand awareness, and return on investment.
- Develop and manage highly targeted domestic marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Conduct campaign analysis via internal systems (Marketo/Salesforce/Student Information System) to map trends and identify key results and leverage findings to optimize student/customer acquisition activity.
- Maintain presence across relevant social media in accordance with the social media strategy.