| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are currently hiring for a Product Marketing Strategist to develop competitive and complaint fund selling systems (fund toolkits) and ensure that these are in line with positioning and updated on an ongoing basis. This role will report to the Head of EMEA Marketing.
- Manage the focus fund/product list for EMEA working with the Global Relationship Group (GRG) and Investment Product and Strategy team (IPS)
- Develop and advance the product selling systems for EMEA focused strategies and funds
- Evolve the current product selling systems in conjunction with GRG and the IPS team
- Ability to tell product 'stories' through content and materials to engage with audiences
- Review, monitor and update the product selling systems for all focus funds on an ongoing basis.
- Analyse, monitor and feedback on industry and peer trends to ensure content and positioning is relevant and pertinent
- Develop product selling systems and ensure all material is approved and distributed according to marketing processes and in line with compliance guidelines.
- Understand the various channels that the selling systems will be used and have the ability to tweak the messaging to fit the appropriate channel working very closely with the channel marketers.
- Manage the ongoing updates on all focus fund selling systems (fund toolkits) and ensure the most up to date version is distributed to GRG as well as external channels - including web, media, events etc.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders to ensure updates are provided in a timely manner on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Marketing Analyst to produce regular data on the usage of product selling systems across teams for the purposes of management reporting.
- Continuously look for opportunities to ensure the production and distribution of the product of product selling systems is efficient.
- Ensure the effective translation of all selling systems to ensure all regions are given consistent information in order to go to market on products.
- Responsible for product data accuracy in all communication channels and to ensure that new product requirements are weaved into the information databases.
- Required to sign off on product content created for materials including magazines, website, events
- Relevant experience within marketing at an asset manager
- Strong technical product knowledge across asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Absolute Return and Alternatives
- Ability to both create content and have some high-level strategic marketing input
- Experience in managing people would be advantageous
- IMC/CFA preferred
Mkt Srvcs - Seminars & Prog
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .