EDUCAUSE (http://www.educause.edu), a highly creative, national nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through the use of information technology, invites applications for the position of Marketing Coordinator to support the professional development portfolio. This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in the Louisville, CO office; pay rate commensurate with experience.
The Marketing Coordinator prepares and implements promotional plans and associated marketing tactics for EDUCAUSE products and services. The Coordinator may create marketing materials, manage projects, and ensure the association’s messages are consistent. The Coordinator uses a variety of marketing channels while concentrating on email, web, print, and social media marketing. The Coordinator is based in Louisville, Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, prepare, and implement marketing promotional plans and associated tactics in alignment with the association’s brand, business and marketing objectives for assigned projects
- Manage the ongoing execution of email marketing activities which includes scheduling, copywriting, list development, communicating graphics and template needs, and coordination with stakeholders
- Coordinate creation of promotions for print and other channels
- Coordinate, implement, and monitor social media marketing campaigns (with the Social Media Marketing Specialist) on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms as necessary
- Apply superior project and time management skills in order to execute multiple time-sensitive projects, most of which have organizational inter-dependencies
- With the marketing team, develop and execute a plan to monitor, synthesize, and distribute analysis of key metrics for assigned products and segments
- Ensure communications and messages are compliant with the EDUCAUSE brand
- Manage website updates, copy changes, and basic web page creation
- Assist in competitive research and analysis
- Build, maintain, and enhance relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and marketing vendor representatives
- Maintain focus on members and service delivery; anticipate needs, and be responsive to requests for assistance and feedback
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Other duties as assigned