Enfusion is a SaaS company that offers fully hosted order, portfolio and risk management solutions for hedge funds and traditional asset managers. Enfusion's offering, Integráta, provides asset managers full front-to-back office functionality (including order and execution management, portfolio management, reconciliations, valuations and risk, full fund accounting, and fund services) across asset classes on a single data set. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world's largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management.
Our employees play a crucial role in our future. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a performance bonus, company-paid medical and dental coverage along with paid time off. We work in an extremely driven, yet casual environment with a focus on information sharing and skill building. Our five offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, and Hong Kong.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
- Establish Enfusion's marketing department, specifically structured to drive awareness of Enfusion's unique value proposition, differentiated from the competition
- Drive marketing programs and tactics that fuel growth to $100 million in annual revenue
- Increase lead generation across Enfusion's target market demographics
- Position Enfusion as a thought leader and innovator in the asset management space
- Elevate Enfusion's identity as the only full front-office to back-office software provider for asset managers trading any asset class imaginable
- Work with Business Development to craft the right messaging to differentiate Enfusion from the competition and clearly articulate Enfusion's unique value proposition
- Revamp and/or develop all sales and marketing materials (e.g. brochures, website, newsletter, etc.) to articulate the agreed upon messaging as effective lead generation tools
- Work with clients to document client use cases articulating the value that Enfusion has provided to them across targeted client segments
- Work with communication and PR firms to create and distribute press releases, relevant news articles, publishing industry awards, etc.
- Produce "Thought Leadership" publications on relevant topics and industry themes
- Facilitate relationships with key influencers within the asset management industry
- Develop and execute a strategy intended to "celebrate wins" within the industry
- Plan and facilitate client/industry events organized around relevant industry theme(s)
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field from a reputable school
- 2 – 6 yrs of professional marketing experience at marketing/PR firm or department
- Significant experience developing client messaging and sales/marketing materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience in channel and partner marketing and marketing to multiple customer segments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Superior attention to detail, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, and work independently