| Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Operations, this position is responsible for the operation and execution of the Enterprise Marketing programs, including webinars, events, emails and lead nurture. This position partners with other marketing teams to execute successful marketing programs to acquire and nurture leads and yield transactional purchases for products and services throughout the Enterprise. |
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and executes marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and transactional sales, which may include Webinars, online campaigns, emails, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing initiatives, and others using Marketo.
2. Develops SOPs and program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities.
3. Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to acquire leads, and drive qualified leads through Salesforce.
4. Defines, documents, and executes ongoing lead creating/nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and other activities for the Enterprise.
5. Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
6. Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services.
7. Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs.
8. Participate in other initiatives to support the efforts of the Marketing Operations team.