As a leader for BASF, you are expected to...
Play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of experience – OR – MS/MBA with 10+ years of experience – OR – PhD with 8+ years of experience
- 8+ years of experience within marketing
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and entrepreneurial
- Demonstrated project management, and financial analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
We Also Look for...
- Experience leading and developing a cross-functional team
- Experience within the professional and specialty products industry