Great People. Great Mission. Great Location.
Are you looking to surround yourself by 170+ fun, energetic, and hard-working people who are dedicated to helping 32,000 neurologist members worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson's, migraine, Alzheimer's, and others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in downtown Minneapolis's exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and entertainment options? Your search just ended.
At the American Academy of Neurology, we have an internal advertising agency model with a team of marketers, communicators, digital strategists, writers, editors, designers, developers, videographers, and project managers—and all working together to deliver the very best communication and digital experiences for our physician members and the public. We are looking for a project manager to manage marketing communications projects and serve as a liaison with our internal clients – ensuring projects are on time, on budget, and completed with exceptional quality and creativity.
· Exe?cutes marketing communications plans, including all advertising deliverables such as print ads, publications, and digital advertising
· Professionally represents the entire internal agency in presentations with clients, and is committed to exceeding expectations and understanding the importance of quality control
· Creates project plans and revises, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements
· Collaborates with leaders of creative services and digital teams to assign deliverables to staff resources
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Carefully reviews all project deliverables before presenting to client to ensure all project requirements and quality controls are implemented
· Effectively applies project management methodology and enforces project standards
· Minimizes exposure to risk on projects
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
· Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
· Manages project budgets
· Develops and implements tactical marketing plans