Trinity Episcopal School seeks a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator.
Trinity Episcopal School is a progressive, independent day school with approximately 500 students in kindergarten through eighth grade located in Westlake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
Provides day-to-day marketing support to the Marketing and Communications team in their work to create integrated marketing campaigns. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications and works closely with the Content Marketing Manager.
The role requires responsive customer service, outstanding project management skills and attention to detail.
- Take, edit and organize photography and video assets.
- Take photos and video of school events and happenings, both scheduled and on-demand.
- Create content for and update monitors across campus each week.
- Gather content for, write, edit and distribute weekly e-newsletter.
- Work with marketing team members to develop project schedules.
- Follow up with departments, faculty and freelancers to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Keep marketing team aware of key milestones and deadlines, and communicate changing project status and upcoming deadlines.
- Create on-demand promotions materials for faculty and staff, including print and digital assets.
- Make updates to the website.
- Post to social media accounts across platforms, working with Content Marketing Manager to maintain strategy and guidelines.
- Conduct online research to support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Supplement the marketing team’s proofing and editing skills to ensure consistent quality.
- Manage inventory system for marketing supplies and materials.
- Make routine design updates and revisions to exiting files.
- Assist marketing team with various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- At least two years of experience in account service or customer service role(s) within a team setting.
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to organize thoughts in a logical, clear and concise manner.
- Intermediate photography and video shooting and editing knowledge; experience in a professional setting preferred.
- Technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite; intermediate design skills.
- Ability to quickly respond to ad-hoc requests, particularly for photography and video, balancing quantity with quality.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices in a professional setting.
- Basic knowledge of CMS and web content editors.
- Demonstrate good judgment, composure and personal responsibility.
Send resume and cover letter to Human Resources at Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, TX 78746, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing, non?discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.